- 500gr taro, peeled clean
- 100gr mackerel / selar fish meat
- 1 ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons tauco, pour hot water and drain
- 2btr for white, puree
- 1btr egg
- 1 tablespoon Fibercreme
- 5 tablespoons of peasant sago
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salt, ground pepper, sugar and mushroom broth to taste.
- wash taro and grate coarsely (I use a Food Processor)
- in a bowl, mix all the ingredients, stir well
- round dough shape “/ according to taste
- golden yellow ripe.
- (The oil should be a lot until the rain mixture is submerged).
- remove and drain.
- 10-15 red chilli seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons of tauco, pour hot water and drain
- 3 cloves of garlic
- sugar to taste
- a pinch of salt
- key orange / sonkit
- boiled water to taste.
- boil chilies + onions, remove and drain
- Blend chilies, onions and tauco
- I stole it with key oranges
- add sugar and salt
- enter enough boiled water
- taste correction