At first beefsteak was served to aristocrats and colonialists alike. However, now with the times the taste of this steak is also adapted to the tongue of the community
- 500 grams of beef
- 1/2 onion
- 3 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- soy sauce to taste
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
Ground spices :
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 4 cloves of white garlic
- 8 shallots
- Salt to taste
Supplementary material :
- Boiled carrots
- Boiled green beans
How to cook:
- Boil the meat until slightly tender, set aside the broth then cut the meat
- Saute the onions until fragrant then add the spices.
- Enter the slices of meat, stir, then add the Sweet Soy Sauce, Soy Sauce, English Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce and Chili Sauce. then add the broth.
- Cook over low heat and allow the water to thicken and the meat until tender.
- Check the taste when it’s just right, remove from heat and serve with boiled lettuce, carrots and green beans.