We often make this dish when we don’t have any other recipes. However, in cooking fried beef, the recipe must be considered so that the resulting taste can provide pleasure for those who eat it. This dish does look very simple, but for maximum results it must be cooked with great care.
- 500 gr beef, sliced2
- 2 tablespoons tamarind, dissolved with enough water
- 5 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt, sugar, pepper to taste
How to cook
- Wash the meat, slice, add tamarind water, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir well. Keep it in the file overnight
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the meat and the seasonings. Cook until the meat is slightly dry
- Add water, cook until the meat is tender. Try adding the taste if you don’t feel like it
- After the meat is tender enough. Lift. Serve .