The salad is delicious. Beef goes well with pickled onions and peppers. It turns out that the salad is both light and satisfying at the same time. You can prepare for a splash or complete a regular midday meal.
- 250 grams of meat
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of liquid kicap
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- A little bit of seed oil
- A little black pepper powder
- A little sugar
- Various vegetables follow favorites
- 2 chopped onion seeds
- 1 tablespoon of red chili
- 1 tablespoon of rice chili
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- A cucumber seed cut
- 1 chopped onion seed
- 2-3 cabbage leaves (garnish)
- 1 tablespoon of seeds (garnish)
How to make:
- Sieve the meat lightly and grill it, then cut it into lime.
- Combine all ingredients (A) in a bowl. Enter the chopped meat and mix well.
- Combine all the vegetables of your choice, then sprinkle them on a plate decorated with cabbage leaves. Pour the meat on top.
- Sprinkle the seeds and serve.