Course Outline: What You Will Cover
The field of forensic science is a fascinating area to study. Students who enroll in the forensics course will complete the following units of study:
2 Crime Scene Investigation & Evidence Examination 4 A Study of Fibers and Fabrics 5 Pollen and Spore Examination 9 Drug Identification and Toxicology 10 Handwriting Analysis, Forgery, and Counterfeiting 11 Death: Meaning, Manner, Mechanism and Time How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in various forensics related professions
- Quickly develop skills in months not years!
- Study a forensics course that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the forensics profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who will provide prompt and encouraging support
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
Start reaping the benefits by enrolling today!
The ICI forensics course is beneficial to anyone who wishes to obtain a valuable skill set in the field of forensics.
In particular, those working in the following professions will find our forensics training course particularly useful:
- Private investigators
- Police officers
- Probation workers
- Secret intelligence services
- Homeland security
- Forensics labs
- Local, state and federal authorities and employees
- Those working in the courts and judiciary
- Anyone else that wants to learn about the science and workings of forensics will find the course beneficial.
Course Levels Explained
This course leads to the awarding of an Executive Diploma. This qualification recognises the graduates’ capacity for initiative and judgement across a broad range of technical and management functions. Diploma holders typically have personal responsibility and autonomy in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
The average time within which students complete studies is 31 weeks.
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Study Mode: Online Learning
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
Recognition & Accreditation
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Various government departments and businesses have enrolled their own staff with ICI for further training and development and are a strong indicator of acceptance and recognition by employers and industry.
The following is a partial list of companies and government departments which have enrolled or sponsored staff into ICI courses:
- Ministry of Defence
- Sports Centre, University of Kent
- Department of Tourism, Regional Development & Industry
- The Placement People
- Skill Hire
- Metcash Trading Ltd
- Navman Technologies
- The European Fund
- Employment Directions Network
- The Salvation Army
- Calvin Klein
- John Paul College
- Legal Aid Commission
- Melton Council
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Commonwealth Bank
- American Express
- Clayton UTZ
- Hennikers Solicitors
- Villari Lawyers
- Prisoners Education Trust (HM Prison Service)
- Uniting Care Institute of Family Practice
- Workplace Authority
- Centacare Employment Group
- Employment Directions
- MAX Employment
- Gunnebo (Security)
- Brookfield Multiplex
- Coles Myer Ltd
Already in the Profession or Industry?
This course and qualification is a great way of consolidating existing knowledge via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), updating your industry skills and contributing towards your professional development. It is also one of the most practical steps you can take towards working towards gaining a promotion or better-paid position.
Course fees can be claimed as a tax deduction as long as the course is sufficiently connected to your work activities.
What Do I Get?
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrollment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- A tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs.
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, EDipFS
Cut Off Date
is the next enrollment cut off date. Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
Your enrollment is processed and acknowledged within 24 hours of the Institute receiving your application. You can expect to receive your course within days of enrolling. When you start your ICI course it’s at your own pace and you determine when you finish. Don’t miss out. Enrol today!
Course Investment & Payment Plans
How do I get started?
Click on one of the Enroll Now buttons below and you could be working on your first lesson – and towards a new career – in a matter of days!
OPTION A OPTION B Course Level Course Fee Pay Upfront
Save 10% Weekly Subscription Plan
Interest Free EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA $ % Off = $1439 ENROLL NOW $39 x 41 weeks ENROLL NOW Take the first step towards obtaining fascinating skills in the field of forensics today.