Generally, manual process of claim billing takes nearly 60 to 75 days for complete transaction whereas electronic process requires just 10 days!
Electronic medical claim billing is continuously emerging business in medical services industry. Currently, doctors are placing huge numbers of claims per month and to process all claims require more time and money. So electronic billing system is must to automation of billing process. By having electronic medical claim billing services, medical practitioner can offer better medical services.
Electronic medical claim billing service helps you to get out of routine task such as manual record maintenance of data and treatment. The service offers assistance to simplify the complex process of claim. If medical practitioners have the service, they can divert their specialized skills and knowledge in patient care.
Benefits of having electronic medical claim billing service:
- o Allows the integration between hospital system and insurance company system
- o No need to install software as well as No maintenance cost
- o Minimize the time of reimbursement of insurance
- o Very easiness in submitting the claim to insurance companies or government body
- o Real time checking the status of the claim
- o Save more numbers of patient related electronic data than manual records
- o Customized patient medical and personal data; that includes location, medical history, diagnosis, tests, list of allergies, insurance policy, detail of insurance company and other important information
- o Get the timely patient status reports with automatic electronic billing service
- o Store and retrieve any patient related information after any number of years
- o Lessen the number of errors in claim with electronic medical claim billing as compared to manual task
- o Processing more numbers of claims per day as the computation gets completed very quickly
- o High accuracy of the information for your claims
- o Cash flow improvement with quick rotation time
There are many medical billing companies offering electronic medical claim billing services. You can outsource to that company. Mostly they are charging some percentage of the money collected or on the number of claims dealt.
Statistics show that billing companies are helping their client to generate millions of dollars against claim every year. So, you can get benefit from such company which offers electronic medical billing.